- Nutrition Services WEB Pages
Visit our new web pages for more detailed information about nutrition, fitness and fun pages for students.
- Parent Pay - meal pre-payment (PAM’S)
- Lunch Menus
- Subscribe to the Nutrition Services Listserv
- Wellness Policies (a guide for Staff, PTA and Parents)
To serve meals that are nutritious, taste good, and are well-liked by the students and to maintain a fiscally sound program.
- Serve nutritious foods at affordable prices.
- Create an atmosphere for students dining that is pleasant, will lead to better food habits, and integrate the student meal programs into the total education of the student.
- Meet or exceed the established high standards for safe food service preparation and cleanliness.
- To move the nutrition program into the twenty first century with equipment and facilities that are adequate for the increasing demands of the student population.
- To provide a positive and satisfying work environment to Nutrition Service employees with comparable salary including benefits.
|Operations Supervisor||Rosemarie (Marie) Provost|
|Operations Supervisor||Ramon Ornelas|
|Administrative Secretary||Jackie Tasso|
|Account Tech II||Rita Conrad|
|Account Tech I||Sheryl Young|
|Senior Account Clerk||Debora Mc Dowell|
|Senior Account Clerk||Melissa Vasquez|
|Senior Account Clerk||Chris Levy|
You need to have Adobe Reader installed to view PDF files.
Please click on the above image to download this free software.